Are you a Certified Special Education teacher? We are a school located north of Ligonier, PA that serves junior high and high school boys who enjoy success in an alternative education setting. Candidates must meet the following qualifications & requirements:
· PA Special Ed certification required (N-12 or 7-12)
· Valid PA Driver’s license
· Clean driving record
· Satisfactory criminal record check
· Satisfactory ChildLine clearance
· Ability to secure positive professional references
· Ability to teach small groups in a school setting
· Experience writing and implementing IEPs
· Additional Education Certifications in the following area(s) a plus: Science 7-12, Math 7-12
Work hours: Traditional
Benefits Include: Retirement Plan, Health & Dental Insurance (Employer pays Premium cost for employees and dependents), Life Insurance for Employees, Voluntary Vision, FSA, and Disability Insurance plans. For consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter.
Outside In does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy. Outside in is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Pennsylvania State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.