We are seeking an energetic therapist who is optimistic about change and possesses a “does what it takes” attitude for our growing Multi Dimensional Family Therapy program. This Therapist will be working with adolescents, parents, families, and other potential family supports according to the evidenced based model. Responsibilities include high-fidelity implementation of MDFT clinical protocols and regulatory compliance with licensure requirements. MDFT Therapists provide services in a variety of settings including the family’s home, community and clinic. The Therapist’s experience or education should include a foundation in family based work and problematic adolescent behavior. While this position has non-traditional work hours and travel is required, the impact of this evidence-based model is obvious. Please feel free to learn more about this growing model at the national website: mdft.org (hyperlink for mdft.org website).
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field
- Education and/or experience working with families and adolescents
- Valid Driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- The ability to secure a satisfactory criminal record check
- The ability to secure a satisfactory ChildLine clearance
- The ability to secure satisfactory references